I had bought grapes a couple weeks ago and did my usual rinsing. Once they dried I put them away. A couple days later I noticed they had a funny chemical taste. Actually, they were disgusting! I threw the whole thing in the trash and didn’t buy them again. Recently I had saw an interesting article about removing the wax off an apple with white vinegar. I decided to buy the grapes and soak them in water with some white vinegar for about a half hour. It definitely worked. The grapes taste amazing with no chemical residue. I didn’t measure exactly how much water to vinegar so if you decide to try this I would suggest adding the water first and then counting to 3 when pouring the vinegar and swish them around.